- These basic courses will help to understand basic principles of Ayurveda.
- Students must sign up for the E-Courses.
- After registration for the courses, you will receive course material & online assistance from our expert faculty members.
- There will be regular assignments to evaluate your performance.
- You will be provided with a certificate after a completion of the course.
- After completion of the course you will be able to help yourself and others as well.
- All e-courses are designed in such a way that you could study with your own pace.
- The course material will be sent through e-mails as an attachment in pdf format. Every unit will have assignment to evaluate your performance.
- After getting your reply for the given assignment, we will send you the next topic, its up to you how soon you finish the given assignment.
- You can live communicate with the course coordinator in the specific time provided by us.
According to Ayurveda, the five basic elements i.e., Space, Air, Fire, Water and Earth are the prime factors of the existence of universe. All physical matter of the universe is a combination of five elements with the predominance of one or more elements.
These five elements in their biological form combines and form the three basic energies in the body. They are known as Doshas or biological humors.
Vata – Space+Air
Pitta – Fire+Water
Kapha – Water +Earth
Doshas are the energy that regulates the body physiology and also has influence on mind. The three doshasVata, Pitta and Kapha are present all over the body with predominance of specific dosha to particular site in the body. But still some dosha will be dominant in each body, which gives particular nature for the body.
Prakruti is the combination of spontaneous physical, mental, emotional and behavioral traits of the person. According to Ayurveda, every human being has a typical constitution that decides the state of his/her health and predisposition to particular ailments. Being human is the only similarity but every human differ from their fellow humans in many aspects.