Ayurveda & Lifestyle Management
Ayurveda, Science of life, has described the ways how to prevent and manage the life style properly for the balanced living. The world is being attracted towards its potential. Holistic approach of Ayurveda helps people to focus on physical, psychological, spiritual well-being, makes this science wonderful option in life style disorder.
Lifestyle of individual is a accumulative product of his/her physical capacity co-ordinated with psychological functioning, displayed in the form of habits, behaviour, dietary and living pattern based on his/her own training. In this course students will study about Ayurveda -art of living.
Duration: 4 Week (Sunday off).
Available Seats: 06 max.
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Pancha Mahabhuta (5 elements)
- Tridosha Concept
- Concept of Prakriti (Body Types)
- Sapta Dhatu (7 Body Tissues)
- Concept of Mala (Waste Products)
- Concept of Ahara and Rasa (Food & Taste)
- Concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- Ayurveda- Art of living
- Health and Characteristic of Healthy Individual
- Daily Regimen
- Night Regimen
- Seasonal Regimen
- Ethical Regimen
- Prevention of Diseases