Ayurvedic Herbology Course
Ayurveda is a holistic and natural system of healing. The science has focused on the use of herbs to lead a healthy and happy life. All the therapy and treatment are also based on usage herbs, which have a healing energy. The herbs are different to each other with respect to the taste, quality, potency, indication and action. In herbology course students will study about these properties, along with the study of single herbs in detail with the home remedies by the usage of these herbs. Herbs are considered as a source of refreshment to Body, Mind and Soul, which are not simply the substitutes of proteins, vitamins and minerals. But also help in rejuvenation of Immune system of our body. This course is design to provide the knowledge, benefits and use of herbal remedies.
Duration: 4 Week (Sunday off).
Available Seats: 04 max.
- Introduction & Aim of Ayurveda
- Health and unique feature of Ayurveda
- Concept of five elements
- Tri-dosha concept
- Relation between Dosha, season and Taste
- Concept of Prakriti (Body Types)
- Concept of Sapta Dhatus (seven tissues)
- Concept of Malas (waste material)
- Digestive fire (Agni)
- Introduction to Herbology
- Concept of Dravya
- Concept of Guna
- Concept of Rasa
- Concept of virya
- Concept of prabhava
- Concept of karma
- Soil types, collection of drugs and preservation methods
- Impurities in drugs and their purification method
- Study of single herbs